Built in 1926 to Gresley's modified GNR design, coach no 3107 worked on branch line and cross country services in the eastern counties until converted in 1949 to operate on Epping/Ongar push/pull shuttles. Ousted from revenue service on electrification by London Underground in 1957 its use for mess and tool van continued until 1990. Again operational on our demonstration siding this vehicle today remains the sole survivor of a bygone style and age of railway travel.
Converted to an open saloon it gives a combination of loose and fixed seating/tables for formal/informal dining or buffet facilities. Also available are two quiet/exclusive use corridor compartments.
www.Brucehunt.co.uk Email Bruceehunt@Yahoo.com